Friday, 23 June 2017

Brexit starts and I'm bored already

It has been a year already and they have only just started talking, I'm bored! And you know what, I don't care! I didn't want to leave and now let the brexiteers get there fill because I don't want a Tory Government and I wanted to remain. I know it is how democracy works but I have had my fill of it. Cameron and Osbourne and their austerity program never worked, it just made the rich richer, his quantitative easing has pushed us into the realm of fantasy. May has shot herself in the foot and after the fiasco of the election I think her leg has been amputated and she is using the foot as a dummy because every time she opens her mouth or tries to do anything she puts he foot in it. I am beginning to feel like a spectator to a weird version of the Hunger Games. The only saving grace is 8 don't live in America, can you imagine how bad Americans are feeling now. I don't mean the loons who voted Trump in I am talking about the sane ones, the must be thinking that the patient's are in charge of the asylum. So maybe things ain't quiet as bad here but I don't think it will be long before  our asylum is as bad after all May rushed of to Washington to press the flesh, what if the madness was passed by skin contact or maybe the Russians are actually in controlling and they are..... no even in this bored state I refuse to believe that Putin is really in charge of this mess. It takes a special kind of madness to let things get this bad! You know what I am thinking?
Yep the Daily Mail and its readers are going for world domination. I told you I was bored. Nite nite folks

No comments:

Post a Comment