Sunday, 7 May 2017

Disabled Who do I vote for? Have you even registered yet?

 
With the General Election only a few weeks away I know that many people have not bothered to register to vote yet. Now I could go on about all the reasons why you should vote but in all honesty I don't care if you vote or not. I am More concerned about me. I am disabled and can no longer walk, I am in my wheelchair all day and to be honest I am worried about the negativity towards the disabled. People seem to reguard people like myself as spongers, out to get something for nothing. We my multiple sclerosis was free and it has robbed  of most of my bodily functions and I can say I would rather have my body back and be working rather than sitting in a wheelchair in pain and discomfort.
But whatever happens in the General Election I will still be disabled and I will worry about the future. The Tory party seem to be running a vendetta against people who claim disability benefits so I feel that I am between a rock and a hard place.  Turkey's wouldn't vote for Christmas so I won't vote for persecution.


I read somewhere that if all the people who don't bother to vote actually get out and vote things could change but that won't happen so I am voting for Christmas and I want to be stuffed with Paxo Sage and onion.

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment