Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Who do I vote for? I never wanted Brexit!

I still find it extremely hard actually believing that the referendum voted for Brexit. I never thought as a nation we were so messed up to believe the lies and half truths peddled by Boris and Gove. Even with rough calculations done in my head I could see through their calculations but I now have to vote in this general election. But who do I vote for? Here in Margate we have had Roger Gale representing us for years, I once drove home from working in Portsmouth to vote and that was near on thirty years ago. But North Thanet has remained true blue so I doubt anything is going to differ this time. But the question still remains who do I allocate my cross to?



Corbyn has proposed some tasty morsels today and of course I want nurse's and midwives to get more money and as for free school dinner "yes" I cry, but then I remember there is no such thing as a FREE LUNCH! All these things being bandied about will have a cost.
I know that they can be misleading after all sound bites mean nothing and abandoning them has never worried thick skinned politicians before so it all comes down to either who do you trust or deep rooted party loyalties. Well I am failing on both of those point's so who do I give my X to?

No comments:

Post a Comment