Sunday, 5 February 2017

Donald Trump supporters

I am English so I know I am not qualified to comment on the ridiculousness Americans find themselves in now.It appears Trump is leading the county via Twitter. It leaves me to wonder if Trump  is qualified for the job. I must admit everyday when I wake up one of my first thoughts is what has he'd done know. It seems everyday he makes his nation a laughing stock. It is now the butt of the world jokes and things don't look likely to change as the mad man has no comprehension of what he is doing both as a so called leader and to his nation.  Trump in my opinion is used to getting his own way and he is chucking his toys out of his White House pram. I laughed when he said if something happens don't blame me blame the judges! What I expect now is a terrorism incident to back up this statement ie he will order a terrorist incident to make him look good childish I know but someone who plays with toys in a pram is hardly grown up.
I think he is a fool but as the saying goes you can't fool all of the people all of the time! Still at the worst he will only be there for another three years and forty nine weeks unless someone declares him to actually be insane rather than what we all know him to be, MAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment