Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Cuts On Benefits?

Well only a couple of days into a new Conservative government and they are cutting benefits. I personally don't know anyone on twenty six thousand a year benefits but I find it strange that the first thing David Cameron does is bash those on benefits. The fact that he could have got more savings by sorting out tax Dodgers wouldn't look so good on the front page of the Daily Mail is not here nor there. He wants to look tough to his new intake of back benchers. He strode off purposefully after his photo shoot. He wanted to get back to benefit bashing. After all I am disabled and am draining the public purse. . My benefits went up by a whole one pound ninety this month. That would have been fantastic had my water bill standing order gone up by fourteen pounds. Still being three pounds a week worse off  is better than those who are having the cuts proposed else where.

No comments:

Post a Comment