Wednesday, 22 April 2015

BBC NewsNight shouty man

Laughing to myself, on BBC Newsnight they were discussing immigration and they had a man who because he spoke louder thought he was right. He raised his voice and spoke over people so to himself he was winning the argument. Trouble was it was a debate and anyone who has spoken with a child knows you can shout and a child will buckle. Try that with adults and you look like a bully. Exactly how he looked I do hope he never appears on television again because I will turn it off. I am now going to Google Jon gaunt to see who he is.
Found this
Jon’s hard-hitting show on FUBAR takes on the current affairs of the day with lively debate and topical guests. As always Jon encourages listeners to phone in and get involved – without the constraints of the PC brigade or the outdated regulator stifling free speech.
If you want to get involved email the show, or call 0203 397 1683.
http://fubarradio.com/shows/no-nonsense-with-jon-gaunt/
The site says he is award winning. I won't be looking for him nor listening to him ever again I think he is a loud mouth and a bully from what I have seen of him on TV tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment