Monday, 9 February 2015

Floating Voter

Every time I hear one of the party leaders I am swayed that way, well excluded UKIP. But maybe at times even they make sense. I am becoming so indecisive it's ridiculous. Tory electioneering Labour electioneering even Lib Dem and Greens make sense. I have never been this way before, I have always held strong political views but this coalition has broken me and I am now quintessentially a gibbering wreck. I believe you have to vote because the only way to change things is from the inside. If you don't vote you can't complain, even if who you vote and whom you vote for is unsuccessful you did your best. If you didn't vote nothing Can possibly change if you vote at least you tried you participated.
But yes I will vote but who for? Here in Thanet it is a pantomime with several people cast as the Panto Horse. I just hope we dont get the rear end of the horse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment