Saturday, 23 August 2014

Hamas on own killing spree

Well some may see it as eighteen less Palestinians to worry about, not me. I see it as propaganda for Hamas. They are failing and killing these sussposed spies it gives them some headline space. The fact is that Hamas is killing its own when it's sworn enemy is Israel speaks volumes. I don't like the fact that Israel has killed and maimed thousands, I don't like the fact Jew and Arab are fighting what I dislike most of all is Hamas hiding itself amongst innocents. The vast majority of people just want to get on with life but minorities within their mist keep stirring up trouble. That trouble then involved the innocent majority and the minority thinks now they will follow us because we are doing something about the Jewish reply we provoked. And on it goes neither side willing to accept they are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment