Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Charge imigrants and health tourists

I saw a doctor on the news saying it's not his job to check if people qualify for NHS services. They do in other countries!! Try getting treated in Spain or Greece the ambulance wont pick you up if you cant pay. If the doctor is worried about checking try going into private practice he would check everything then. Because he is not paying he just gives the services away Shame on him. My Sister in Law had to be hospitalised in Greece a few years back and they wouldn't do anything until they had authorisation from her insurers. I myself was taken ill inn Canada years ago and had to pay to see a doctor. I would say it is easier to check than the doctor was wrong it is easy to check and he just doesn't want to save his paymasters any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment